Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Method # 5

A couple of years ago, my home computer crashed and I lost a lot of pictures I had saved to my computer from my camera. Since then I have tried to make CDs to serve as a backup. I might give Flickr a try at home to at least serve as a backup. I can see where it would be good for family and friends to view pictures and not have to print or e-mail copies to everyone. But as far as in a school library, I don't know if I will be adding a lot of school picture to my account. I do think kids would love it. It seems a lot of teenage girls carry a camera in their purse at all times and love to take the silliest pictures. Then the next things said is e-mail that one to me or put that one on facebook. So maybe educating the students about the options out there is what I need to explore.

No comments:

Post a Comment