Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Method # 12

I started the program with expectations of learning new ideas but I didn't think I would learn as much as I did. I quickly realized I only knew about the tip of the iceberg when talking about Web 2.0 and Library 2.0. There is so much technology available that I could spend weeks on each step and still feel like I didn't master it. I know I need to go back and review some of the steps and practice using them or I will forget out to use them. I hope you will leave the 2 Step page accessible so I can go back and review. I enjoyed the lesson on Flickr and would like to start using it on a personal level. I think my library could benefit from a blog page or a wiki.
I liked the format of the program. The steps were short and the instructions were easy to follow. You could spend as little or as much time as needed. I found myself straying off topic by following this link to this link ...
Overall, I thought the program was very good and I would definitely do another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment